For The Future

Not My Daughter...Find A Cure Now! 9th Annual Shopping Boutique And Luncheon

In its ninth year, Not My Daughter...Find A Cure Now! is still proudly lifting spirits and raising awareness in the fight against cancer.

The nonprofit continues its mission to help fund cancer research and bring ancillary services to those undergoing treatment. Since its start, Not My Daughter has raised more than $600,000.

The Not My Daughter...Find a Cure Now! 9th Annual Shopping Boutique and Luncheon will take place on Oct. 29 at the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club and Convention Center. Proceeds will benefit Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, PAP Corps and other cancer research-based organizations, as well as the Not My Daughter Healing Center at Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center in Plantation.

"The 9th Annual Not My Daughter signature event is an opportunity for our community to come together in a fun way and help make a difference in the fight against breast cancer," says Denyse Hostig, founder and chairwoman. "The future depends on our action, and Not My Daughter...Find A Cure Now! is motivated to support our community and help prevent future generations from [developing] cancer."

An area tradition for nine years, the luncheon and shopping boutique is known for bringing together generations for a common purpose. Guests will enjoy more than 40 vendors, silent and Chinese auctions, and raffle prizes.

The volunteer group has solidified its place in the community, growing in numbers and establishing a teen advisory group. Members have held tennis round robins; sold merchandise; and participated in community activities, including the luncheon. O

For more information, visit notmydaughter.org.

Back to topbutton