Be Their Guest

Not My Daughter…Find A Cure Now! Hosts Shopping Boutique And Luncheon

The 10th anniversary of Not My Daughter…Find a Cure Now! marks a major milestone for the volunteer organization, which continues to advance its mission to help fund cancer research and bring ancillary services to those undergoing treatment.

The nonprofit has raised more than $1 million since its inception and is continuing to fight for a cure. 

Not My Daughter is hosting its 10th Annual Shopping Boutique and Luncheon on Oct. 28 at the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel, Golf Club and Convention Center in Coral Springs. Proceeds will benefit Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, PAP Corps: Champions for Cancer Research and other cancer-research organizations as well as the Not My Daughter Healing Center at Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center in Plantation.  

“The 10th Annual Not My Daughter signature event is an opportunity for our community to come together in a fun way and help make a difference in the fight against breast cancer,” says Denyse Hostig, founder and co-chairwoman. “The future depends on our action, and Not My Daughter is motivated to support our community and help prevent future generations from [developing] cancer.”

This year’s event, themed Be Our Guest, features entertainment from Sarah Elizabeth Litzinger, who has played the longest-running Belle on Broadway; Jaqueline Prio Donovan, the only actress to play both Cosette and Fantine in “Les Misérables”; and Burke Moses, who played the original Gaston in “Beauty and the Beast.” Organizers expect 500 participants at the event, featuring the 40-vendor shopping boutique, silent and Chinese auctions, and raffle prizes.

The Boca Raton Observer is an event sponsor. O

For more information, visit notmydaughter.org.

Back to topbutton