Developing Communities

Noam Ziv From El-Ad National Properties Captures Care In Real Estate

by

For Noam Ziv, civil engineer and real estate developer, creating spaces where families start and grow goes beyond laying concrete.

“It’s not a race to completion, it’s a marathon, and we’re building communities, so the attention to detail makes all the difference,” says Ziv, the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of El-Ad National Properties.

Originally from Tel Aviv, Israel, Ziv fell in love with construction and design after watching the cities around him develop. “My mind was always drawn to the beauty of a building and the environment around it. From the acres of land to the uniqueness of the interior, it thrilled me to see it happen,” he says.

Ziv turned his excitement for construction into a 30-year career.  He earned his bachelor’s and master’s degrees from New York University’s Polytechnic School of Engineering and later became the CEO of IDB Group USA, an Israeli real estate developing company where he worked for 16 years — seven years in Israel and the latter nine in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Now 55, Ziv admits he still gets excited about the different properties he constructs. “No two builds are the same,” he says. “And while each project might come with its challenges and perspectives, I enjoy seeing how the pieces come to fruition.”

Much like his most recent undertaking, ALINA Residences, which will include two new luxury boutique buildings in Boca Raton (ALINA boasts a total of three buildings, one already completed), Ziv says, “the outcome and feedback from the community truly encourages me. We sold out the first completed phase, which consists of 121 units. We expect to also quickly sell out the remaining 182 units that we are currently building in phase two, which broke ground in March 2022. We’ve over-delivered, and everyone is amazed.”

El-Ad is the developer of ALINA, which has plans to be complete in 2024. “To be a developer means to understand the life cycle of a build can be years, and when you see it through there is an adventure in it that I love,” says Ziv, who also works to collaborate with organizations during his builds.

Habitat for Humanity of South Palm Beach County and the Boca Raton Museum of Art are two nonprofit organizatons Ziv has partnered with while creating ALINA. “We’ve worked with Habitat to donate used materials before we began construction, and we’ve displayed art outside ALINA’s first phase one because we want to make a mark in Boca Raton, and it starts with the community around us,” Ziv says.

Back to topbutton