Work Hard, Play Hard And Give Back

Real Estate Mogul Patrick Carroll’s Formula For Success

by

Tampa-born and raised entrepreneur Patrick Carroll always wanted to find a way back to Florida after establishing his real estate investment business in Atlanta. The founder and CEO of Carroll has finally been able to realize that dream. In the aftermath of COVID-19, Carroll saw “Miami literally became the hottest city in the world.” He decided the time was right; buying a magnificent waterfront property on Miami Beach that he now calls home.

Carroll, whose company’s current portfolio holds more than 30,000 units and $7.4 billion in assets across the U.S. is confident that South Florida real estate remains a great investment.

“Long term, there is no doubt in my mind that the real estate market in South Florida continues to thrive. Businesses and individuals are relocating to Florida for the attractive lifestyle, business-friendly government and no state income tax. It’s hard to beat,” he says.

A strong believer in the importance of giving back, Carroll invests in more than just real estate.

“I grew up as part of the Boys & Girls Clubs system. It was extremely beneficial for me, and I am very passionate about continuing to be supportive of this organization.”

Indeed, he recently donated $200,000 worth of sneakers to Boys & Girls Club of America to kids in need in Miami and Tampa Bay. He’s involved in many other nonprofits throughout the United States and Miami, where he recently sponsored a group from His House Children’s Home in Miami Gardens to a Christmas-decorated, gift-filled Miami Dolphins Suite at the stadium on Christmas Day.

Beyond work and philanthropic efforts, Carroll is a devoted father of three sons. Downtime means relaxing at home, zipping around on his jet ski and throwing the ball around in the pool with his two dogs.

One year into his South Florida adventure, Carroll looks forward to the continued expansion of his businesses. With Carroll’s global headquarters in Atlanta, the company has regional offices in New York, Dallas-Fort Worth, Denver, Los Angeles and Raleigh and will soon open a Miami office. He also plans to continue to play a role supporting those in need in his new environs.

“I love living in South Florida. The lifestyle, the culture and the energy really match my personality and business model perfectly.”

Back to topbutton