Boca Raton Resort & Club’s “Golden Era”

Daniel A. Hostettler Named President

Daniel A. Hostettler has been appointed President of the Boca Raton Resort & Club. A veteran of the hospitality industry known for his innovative approach, Hostettler will oversee all aspects of the Resort & Club, including the property’s transformational renovation.

With a career of over 25 years of luxury hotel, restaurant and private club experience, Hostettler has developed and reimagined leading landmark hotels and resorts worldwide. As president and group managing director of Ocean House Management Collection for the past 12 years, he oversaw every aspect of five award-winning New England properties, including Ocean House (Watch Hill, R.I.) — one of only 13 Triple Five-Star Hotels in the world.

“Throughout Daniel’s career, he has built thriving cultures and exemplary guest service levels and experiences while overseeing complex repositioning projects,” says Coburn Packard, partner and head of The Real Estate Group at MSD Partners, L.P., owner of the Resort & Club.

“Here in Boca Raton, our sights are set on redefining luxury hospitality, and Daniel is undoubtedly one of very few leaders who can partner with ownership to achieve our vision for the property.” 

“The Boca Raton Resort & Club is one of the world’s finest properties, and this opportunity will be the capstone of my career,” says Hostettler. “The resort gave life to an entire city in 1926, and leading into its 100th anniversary we will complete the property’s most significant transformation in its history. I look forward to honoring the property’s history and working with the team to create new, innovative experiences that will once again place the Resort & Club atop the most prestigious lists worldwide.” 

The Boca Raton Resort & Club’s renovation will usher in “A New Golden Era,” including a four-acre lakefront oasis featuring luxury cabanas, four pools and a lazy river and renovation of the Tower, including guestrooms and suites. 

For more information, visit anewgoldenera.com.

Back to topbutton