I Am Hillel

Group’s Fundraiser Set For Feb. 8

The community is invited to support Hillel of Broward and Palm Beach at its 2022 “I Am Hillel” fundraiser Feb. 8 at 6 p.m. in person at B’nai Torah Congregation in Boca Raton. 

The event will raise funds to support the important work Hillel does on our South Florida college campuses and recognize the contributions and leadership of our honorees; Marilyn and Jay Weinberg and Joanna and Bryan Drowos.  

“I Am Hillel” co-chairs Robin and Ken Bresky, Brandey and Ryan Edelson and Lydia and Ryan Greenblatt have planned a meaningful program that will celebrate Hillel’s students and honorees. The evening will begin with an outdoor dinner and will be followed by the program which will be held inside. The event will highlight the broad array of programs that Hillel provides on campus including free kosher Shabbat and holiday meals, social, educational and mentorship programs, trips to Israel and programs that teach Israel advocacy and promote support for Israel on campus.  

As Hillel transitions into a post-COVID time, our programming team is striving to ensure that no students miss out on the opportunity to experience Jewish community, travel to Israel and continue or strengthen the leadership paths.  

Under the leadership of Hillel Board Chair Gary Walk and Executive Director Adam Kolett, Hillel’s mission is to enrich the lives of thousands of Jewish undergraduate and graduate students at Florida Atlantic University, Lynn University, Nova Southeastern University, Palm Beach State College and Broward College so that they may enrich the Jewish people and the world. 

For more information, contact Jill Deutch at jill@hillelcenter.org or call 561-866-7030. 

Back to topbutton