Meaningful Connections

Jewish Women’s Collective Nurtures, Impacts And Provides Kinship

Jill Poser

Dedicated to bringing together women of all ages and backgrounds, members of the Professional Jewish Women’s Collective (PJWC) nurture each other’s careers, provide kinship and counsel and make an impact through philanthropy. The PJWC is an initiative of the Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County.

As South Palm Beach County welcomes talented professionals moving here each day, this collective will serve as the uniquely Jewish hub for career women.

Jill Poser, Co-Chair of PJWC and Founder and Principal of Private Duty Home Care Concierge, states, “the PJWC was born from a shared space where a woman in business, with her own energy, can express her thoughts and ideas openly with a community of women that lift her up to become the best of herself personally and professionally. At the core, the Collective is comprised of a diverse group of successful Jewish women looking for meaningful connections. The experience is exhilarating!”

Lisa Friedman

PJWC is a warm, welcoming place. Women from all backgrounds, work-stages and life experiences create an inter-generational workforce sharing expertise and acumen.

“After moving to Boca in 2020, it became immediately apparent to me that I didn’t have a local network of professional ‘fristers’ (friends who are sisters). Couple that with all the nuances and challenges of starting my third career — a brand new family business and you can understand why I jumped at the chance to chair PJWC!” said Lisa Friedman-Clark, Co-Chair of PJWC and President and Co-Founder of Tall Order.

Join at 6 p.m., Feb. 23 at Interiors by Brown for a dynamic session on “Storytelling as Your Personal Brand” facilitated by nationally recognized coach, Nanette Fridman.

The PJWC Series is sponsored by The Abbeys.

The Boca Raton Observer is the event’s exclusive media sponsor.

For more information, visit  jewishboca.org/professional-jewish-womens-collective-pjwc.

Back to topbutton