Not My Daughter Annual Boutique/Luncheon Returns

Proceeds Support Breast Cancer Research

Photo by Cheryl Simmons

Not My Daughter…find a cure now! announces the highly anticipated return of their Annual Shopping Boutique and Luncheon, scheduled for Oct. 24th at the Heron Bay Marriott in Coral Springs.

The live event takes on a Wonderland theme for its 500 attendees. Not My Daughter…find a cure now! is showcasing all the elements that make the signature event so special: an outstanding shopping boutique, silent auction and raffles, luncheon and an Alice + Olivia fashion show produced by Bloomingdales. All proceeds benefit breast cancer research and provide resources through the Not My Daughter Support Centers.

Since 2009, this grassroots volunteer organization has raised over $1million to fund vital research and bring resources for breast cancer fighters.

“Not My Daughter..find a cure now! remains committed to our mission to bring ancillary services for those battling breast cancer, fund research for a cure, and unite with our community to bring awareness to this important cause,” says Denyse Hostig, co-founder and co-chair. “We are thrilled to bring back our signature event this year and look forward to seeing friends and family together enjoying a wonderful day with a vital purpose.”

Enjoy a performance by Dance Theatre of Parkland, the 40-vendor Shopping Boutique and find fashion, jewelry, services, handbags and more.

According to Jody Sternfeld, co-founder and co-chair, “Not My Daughter…find a cure now! is motivated to continue our mission to eradicate breast cancer. We are motivated by the generations that came before us and are doing this for our daughters and granddaughters to see a future without breast cancer.”

For more information visit notmydaughter.org.

Back to topbutton